Enjoy a tour of the Pride Park Stadium.
Please note, due to Covid-19, Stadium Tours are not currently operating at this time. Please check back soon for further updates.
Ever wondered what it's like to make the journey out of the home changing room and down the tunnel?
Derby County is offering you the chance to do exactly that – plus a whole lot more – with our exclusive stadium tours.
Each trip around the Pride Park Stadium lasts approximately one hour and gives you a look behind the scenes at your favourite footballing venue.
The stadium tour covers many areas, including*:
- Hospitality lounges
- The tunnel
- Dug-out area
- Home and away changing rooms
- The Director's Box
- Press Room
- Derby County's Trophy Cabinet
* While we aim to include everything, we cannot guarantee that the tour will visit all these areas as hospitality lounges and other areas may be in use.
£10.00 Per Person
Tours are available on specific dates but one-off events can be arranged upon request – please note, however, that these will be subject to availability of tour guides.
For further information, please call 01332 667578 or email [email protected]
Tour Dates and Booking:
To book a tour of the Pride Park Stadium please click here
- Please arrive at the Toyota West Stand reception 15 minutes prior to the tour to enable the guide to start on time.
- Please note that tours are subject to availability and Derby County have the right to cancel at any given time.
- Strictly no refunds or rearrangements with notice less than 48 hours prior to the originally booked date of the tour.
- Tours will last approximately one hour, Derby County may have restrictions on the day of visiting some area’s if they are in use.
- Please note that tours will not operate on a home matchday.